Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Normally Closed Proximity Switch||Feature:||Cylinder|
|Output Method:||PNP||Induction Method:||Normally Closed|
proximity sensor pnp nc,
normally closed proximity sensor
Cylinder Normally Closed Proximity Switch High Reliability With Multiple Protection
· Lag distance:Less than 10% of the detection distance
· Supply voltage:DC : DC 12~24 (6~36V) pulse (p-p) below 10%
· Detecting objects:Magnetic metal
· Output form PNP three lines
· Output state normally closed (NC)
|Lag distance||Less than 10% of the detection distance|
|Detecting objects||Magnetic metal (detection distance is reduced when non-magnetic metal)|
|voltage||DC : DC 12~24 (6~36V) pulse (p-p) below 10%|
|AC : AC 110~220V (36~250V) 50/60Hz|
|Current consumption||N.P : ≤13mA|
|D : ≤0.8mA|
|A : ≤1.7mA|
|Control output||N.P : ≤300mA|
|D : ≤200mA|
|A : ≤400mA|
|Loop protection||N.P.D : reverse connection protection, surge absorption, load short circuit protection|
|A : surge absorption|
|Ambient temperature||-30~+65°C (no icing, no condensation)|
|Insulation resistance||50MΩ or more (DC500 megohmmeter) (between charging part and housing)|
|Withstand voltage||AC 1000V 50/60HZ 1min (between charging part and Housing)|
|Temperature effect||-30~+65°C: detection distance error ±15% at +23°C|
|-25~+60°C: detection distance error ±10% at +23°C|
|Voltage effect||6-36V (90-250V) : ±15% of detection distance error|
|10-30V (220V) : ±10% of detection distance error|
|Protection level||IP67 (IEC)|
|Detection surface: ABS|
Note:Please read the "Precautions" of the product manual before use.
About maintenance and overhaul
In order to keep the proximity sensor to work stably for longtime, the following regular examinations should be performed just like general control
1. Check the installation position of detected object and proximity sensor if any deviation,loosening or deformation exists.
2. Check the attached wires and connecting parts if any loosening,bad contact or wire breaking off exists.
3. Check if there is any metallic powder accumulation or not.
4. Check if the temperature condition and surrounding environment condition are normal or not.
5. Check if the detection distance is normal or not.
Contact Person: Carrie